Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Best Wedding Gifts

Gift BoxImage by vettiecakes via FlickrScratching your head trying to figure out what is the best wedding gift to buy?


If you find yourself at a loss when it comes to finding the perfect wedding gift, then you’re not alone.

There are so many questions you have to consider before you even begin to search.  Questions such as:
Do you purchase from the registry? 
Do you give for something personal? 
Do you give for something useful? 
Do you go for something conventional that you just know the couple will never use?
Do you go for something unique and different and risk it not being to their taste? 

So many choices, so overwhelming.  I know what you’re going through, I’ve been through it many times before. For me, it didn’t matter whether I was close to the couple or just a casual friend, I always find choosing the right wedding gift such a difficult task and often leave it to the last minute before I make a decision on what to buy.

I thought I would get some ideas together and share them with you on what I feel are some of the best wedding gifts ideas ever, no matter what your budget is or what your relationship status to the bridal couple.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment